Wednesday, March 30, 2011

self-timer button


When our baby is no longer a baby and looks back at the pictures that we took to capture this time in his life, I want him to be able to see not just his face but him interacting with the people that love him.  This is kind of a tough task when the majority of his daytime hours are spent at home, with usually just me. it's also a little tricky sometimes to get pictures when you're usually the "picture-taker". The nice thing about this time in my life, is exactly that - in this moment I've got the time to try and to practice and to take pictures (and delete them) for as long as my baby will let me.  Hopefully I'll get better as we go.  Anyway, here's the best shot from day #1 of using the self-timer button :).

1 comment:

  1. Love...love it! The picture and the people in it, that is!

    ReplyDelete